Asked by Paola from Colombia | Jan. 17, 2018 04:21
About:China Embassy in Colombia

Colombian citizen currently living/working in London

Hello, I am a Colombian citizen currently living and working in London.
I am planning to visit Japan on May 2018 and my flight has a long wait 21h in Beijing. I have a good friend living in the city and I was wondering if I need to apply for a visa in order to leave the airport. If so, which type of application will I have to start?
Many Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Allen from Thailand | Jan. 18, 2018 02:53
Paola, no, you don’t need a transit G type for that as you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit there.
If you want to leave the airport, just go to the immigration office inside the airport to apply for a temporary stay permit which is free of charge.
Related Questions:
Where should I tramit my visa and what type should I get?
Asked by Stephanie from United Kingdom
| May. 28, 2014 02:18
How can I apply for a one year Work Visa in China if I am currently living ...
Asked by Alvaro
| Apr. 07, 2013 20:43
Colombian born, USA green card,
Asked by Andrea Cote Botero from USA
| Mar. 25, 2016 03:50
What is the visa fee for a Colombian Citizen traveling to Shanghai from the...
Asked by Ken from USA
| Jul. 17, 2015 01:01
Shall I apply from Canada or from Colombia in order to get the most of bene...
Asked by Bernardo Isaza from Canada
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:59
I want to know how much I have to pay for a single entry Visa (please see d...
Asked by Juan Carlos Arbelaez from USA
| Dec. 01, 2012 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)