Asked by LOLA2016 | Dec. 08, 2016 02:17
About:China Embassy in UAE

hi Moroccan living/working in UAE and want to visit a friend in China and go to Hong Kong for 1week

Hello , i had a tourist visa before 2 or 3 years to china (3months*3months) now that i'm living and working in UAE i don't know with what to start to apply and where for my tourist visa! and also because i want to spend a weekend in HongKong i don't know if i have to choose multi-entry or 1 is enogh ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessie from Switzerland | Dec. 08, 2016 21:39
You can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not more than 30 days, so you don’t need visa for HK.
You just need to apply for a tourist L type for China to visit your friend. You should first prepare the relevant documents: the fully filled-out application form, your passport and its copy, a bareheaded color photo, your residence permit in UAE, round trip air tickets, and hotel booking record. Afterwards, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for Chinese tourist L type.
Related Questions:
Moroccan visiting Macau and Hong Kong - visa enquiry
Asked by Kha from Morocco
| Jan. 07, 2017 22:59
I have a Moroccan passport. I will be in Hong-Kong. Do I need a visa for a ...
Asked by Mr Lahlou from Morocco
| Jun. 17, 2011 04:29
About Visa requirements issue
Asked by Hanane from Morocco
| Jul. 26, 2017 20:53
hi, If im going to visit hong kong as a tourist do I need a supporting from...
Asked by cathy from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2014 04:48
hi my brother want to visit a friend in hong kong. pls what are the require...
Asked by Luyusah from Ghana
| Jan. 16, 2015 02:27
Hi my friend he is labnenon natinal he want to visit hong kong can you plea...
Asked by Muhamamd Haroon from Pak
| Apr. 03, 2018 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)