Asked by MA LEA from USA | Dec. 02, 2017 10:43
About:China Visa

Can we apply for a transit VISA? How and where?

We have Philippine passport and greencard (not US citizen). In our connecting flight from the Philippines to New York our connecting flight wait time is 39 hours. I believe we need to leave the airport to stay in a hotel. Can we visit the attractions in Beijing? Say, the Forbidden City and Great Wall?

Answers (1)
Answered by Becky from Finland | Dec. 03, 2017 21:47
Ho, you need to apply for a transit G type for that from the China embassy. The first step is to prepare all the required documents including passport and its copy, a completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, residence permit, and transportation arrangement. Next step is to submit the application to the embassy of China. After you enter China under valid visa, you can visit the attractions in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Hi! We are going to beijin with a transit visa.
Asked by Jose from Argentina
| Oct. 30, 2016 21:19
If flight is delayed/miss connection in Guangzhou, can we apply for the tra...
Asked by Hana from USA
| Sep. 20, 2013 21:50
144 hour free transit at the airport
Asked by Barbara from United Kingdom
| Nov. 28, 2017 11:34
We are going to be in Hong Kong on Dec 20 2018 and want to travel to Guangz...
Asked by Joanne Wilson from New Zealand
| Jun. 07, 2018 23:24
We are taking a cruise out of Shanghai but we will spend three days in Shan...
Asked by Steve from USA
| Jul. 03, 2017 22:08
Im Flying to Singapore from Australia to go on 10 day cruise to Shanghai.....
Asked by Lisa from Australia
| Feb. 27, 2017 18:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)