Asked by Jai Naidu from USA | Sep. 30, 2017 20:18

I want to go from Pudong international airport, to hotel @ 118 Nan Cang St. By Metro

I want to from Pudong international airport to hotel is Rayfont South Bund, 118 Nan Cang Street. Where can I buy the card, which I can use at Metro, Bus and other. I am a senior citizen (69 years old).

Answers (3)
Answered by Liz | Oct. 08, 2017 21:16
You can buy the Public Transportation Card at the Line 2 metro station of Pudong Airport. You may buy a card with a deposit of CNY 20 and add value you want. For your reference, from the airport, you can take subway line 2 to Century Avenue Station, then change to line 4 and get off at Nanpu Bridge, leave from the exit 3 and walk for about 600 meters to your hotel.
Answered by Jaiprakash Naidu from USA | Oct. 08, 2017 21:51
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I also wanted to know where can I change my US $ to CNY Pudong international airport?
Answered by Liz | Oct. 08, 2017 22:27
There are several banks located at Pudong airport and you may change money at one of them. Here is the information:

Pudong Development Bank: between Gate 10 and Gate 12 in International Arrivals area;
Bank of China: between Gate 15 and Gate 16 in International Departures area;
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China: between Gate 12 and Gate 14 in International Departures area;
China Citic Bank: between Gate 4 and Gate 5 in Domestic Departures area.
Related Questions:
How to get from Pudong Airport to my hotel, Rayfont Nanpu at 118 Nan Cang S...
Asked by Mrs.Norma Umboh from Indonesia
| Jul. 02, 2010 03:14
pudong to nan cang street
Asked by alma from Indonesia
| Nov. 03, 2012 02:17
how to travel Rayfont Hotel South Bund Shanghai No. 118 Nan Cang Street to...
Asked by mani from India
| Jul. 02, 2014 21:52
Subway from Pudong Airport to Rayfont Hotel South
Asked by Goh Chin Koon from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2016 03:05
from nan cang street to nan xun ancient town
Asked by alma
| Nov. 04, 2012 06:42
I need to go from Pudong airport to Laurel hotel on 118 South Yunnan Road n...
Asked by Mrs.Susan from Canada
| Aug. 21, 2010 20:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)