Asked by Rashid Iqbal from Pakistan | Sep. 30, 2017 00:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Inquiry on Visit visa

Hi I am planning to visit China on Business M and I want my wife to join me on this trip so we can have a Business & Pleasure trip together. Can she just apply for tourist L. I want urgent entry permit since we are running out of time. Can we get the visa issued on same day ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from France | Sep. 30, 2017 01:08
Rashid, your wife can apply for a tourist L type for that. But as I know, independent tourist from Pakistan is not accepted by China, so she has to join a tourist group to apply for a group tourist L type for China. It usually takes four working days for the processing. You can contact the embassy to see if you can apply for express service. TEL: 0092-51-8496178
Related Questions:
Myanmar citizen can apply the double entry China visa in Phnom Penh China e...
Asked by Mimi from Macau
| Apr. 23, 2012 20:43
Hi there! I would like to make an inquiry on how i get a tourist visa for c...
Asked by Ms.Ella from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2009 04:13
inquiry about my application
Asked by Anupa from New Zealand
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:19
I visited Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Mainland China in the year 2006 and woul...
Asked by Mr.NANA from GHANA
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:33
Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I would like to ask if the Indian National are require...
Asked by Ms.Corazon from Philippines
| Sep. 26, 2010 04:21
Dear Sir or Madamn, I'm a Dutch citizen. I want to visit Thailand in April...
Asked by Mr.Brian from The Netherlands
| Mar. 24, 2011 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)