Asked by Willum from Denmark | Sep. 17, 2017 05:19
About:China Visa

Q2 visa expire on October 22nd

I have Q2 type expire 22nd October and want to change to a Q1 type, now not sure how long in advance I need to apply, but the application can only be done by online appointment, and that is all fully booked to after the moon holidays.
Could get a Q1 in Hong Kong, but then again that give you 30 days to apply for residence at the same police station in Shenzhen and if again fully booked then how to?

Answers (1)
Answered by Marcus from Finland | Sep. 17, 2017 22:00
Willum, if you want to change the Q2 type to Q1 type, you should make the application 7 days earlier before the Q2 type expires.
After getting the Q1 type, you need to provide passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from the inviter and copies of his/her Chinese ID card or permanent residence permit, as well as your relationship certificate. Next, submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the residence permit.
Related Questions:
Visa Expire
Asked by David Muller from South Africa
| Jan. 18, 2016 03:09
I am an Indian citizen studying and residing at Singapore. Do have I need t...
Asked by Roshni from India
| Oct. 26, 2013 02:18
Will my visa cover me for this length of time?
Asked by Richard from New Zealand
| Oct. 07, 2017 09:18
American citizen, Q2, enter before 2028
Asked by Ming from USA
| May. 30, 2018 02:51
My APEC CARD is expiring on 22nd December 2017, can I use it to enter China...
Asked by Anthony Chan Chee Wee from Malaysia
| Oct. 10, 2017 03:07
conversion of q2 or L type visa into x type
Asked by aimo from China
| Oct. 16, 2014 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)