Asked by Wayne from Ireland | Aug. 23, 2017 15:54
About:Marriage Registration in China

can I renew spouse visa by going to Hong Kong, and can I work in China.

Hi I am Irish, Planning to marry my Chinese girlfriend in China, will or marriage be recognised in Ireland , I have been told by some people yes, others say no, also is I get a spouse Q, for china does this expire every year, can I renew it by going to Hong Kong, and can I work in China. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Germany | Aug. 24, 2017 01:19
Hi, it's possible for you to extend the Q type 7 days earlier before it expires at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. You can try! If it can be done, there is no need to go to HK for that. If you want to work in China legally, you should apply for a work Z type for that.
Related Questions:
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
Spouse Visa Renewal Requirements
Asked by Evelyn from Nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:15
are residence permits necessary if married to a chinese national?
Asked by Dixon from United Kingdom
| Feb. 16, 2012 02:01
Can I work legally if I have a S1 visa? My spouse has a Z type in China.
Asked by Shiraz from Pakistan
| May. 22, 2015 03:47
can i apply for work permit visa along with spouse visa? simultaneously?
Asked by umair from pakistan
| Jul. 03, 2018 20:24
Do I need to leave china to get a Z visa?
Asked by W.Ann from United States
| Jun. 14, 2011 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)