Asked by Konrad from India | Aug. 11, 2017 03:00
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

I want 6 months duration visa to visit my brother

Hi , I want to visit my brother in china for 6 months then after that going back to my native country but I am living in a country where my current visa is valid for the next 3 months
What can I do to obtain the 6 months duration entry permit ?
Thank you for your reply !!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony from Mexico | Aug. 13, 2017 22:34
If your brother has residence permit in China, then you can apply for an S2 type for China. The first thing is to prepare the required documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, your residence permit in the third country, an invitation letter from your brother and copies of his passport and residence permit, as well as your relationship certificate. Next, go to the embassy of China to submit the application.
Related Questions:
How can i apply the tourist visa for 6 months in hong kong
Asked by Bernardino from Philippines
| Oct. 23, 2015 04:02
6 months visa
Asked by Raj from India
| Aug. 08, 2017 04:05
Hello , i am citizen of Tajikistan, currently studying in Malaysia
Asked by Umed from Malaysia
| Sep. 09, 2016 22:24
Business visa with multiple entry
Asked by Shailen from India
| Nov. 02, 2013 01:58
I want to know if there is a possibility of getting me 6 months visa to Chi...
Asked by Mr.Rachel from Ghana
| Nov. 21, 2009 19:58
hello i am a citizen of nepal and doing the Army Command and staff course a...
Asked by kamal from Nepal
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)