Asked by Timothy from USA | Jul. 26, 2017 05:15
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Hello I am a US passport holder living in the EU but trying to travel without a entry permit
One night in shanghai and then one night in ghuanzhou? Leave from Ghuangzhou to Amsterdam. Can I apply for the 144hr free transit? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Becky from France | Jul. 26, 2017 20:57
Hi, you cannot use 144 hour free transit in Shanghai because of your layover in Guangzhou.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)