Asked by Belinda from Malaysia | Jul. 11, 2017 12:44
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extending Student X Visa

I am a Malaysian. I just graduated from my 4-year undergraduate studies in Beijing. My X type expires on July 31, 2017. I have a school event that I would like to attend from July 26 to August 10, 2017. Is it possible to extend my X type in Beijing for only two to three weeks, without having to face the hassle to leave Beijing?

If it is not possible, can I go to Hong Kong from Beijing to do a China tourist L type, and then return to Beijing to attend the school event? My X type expires on July 31, 2017. So, can I do an L type in Hong Kong before my X type expires?

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas from United Kingdom | Jul. 11, 2017 20:52
Belinda, I'm afraid it's impossible for you to extend your X type. You can try to convert current type into an L type at the exit and entry administration of Beijing PSB without leaving mainland China. Just try it!
Related Questions:
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
if i used my brother as my financial guarantor and he is 30 years can i use...
Asked by Aliu Mohammed Aminu from Ghana
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:18
X visa extending.
Asked by Mali from china
| Feb. 25, 2016 20:47
How much is the student X in Ghana
Asked by musah wakilu from ghana
| Sep. 18, 2017 18:15
Please I want student visa to study in china
Asked by folix from ghana
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:59
Dear administration of China Embassy, I’m student from Uzbekistan. I have ...
Asked by Ms.Makhsimova from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 06, 2009 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)