Asked by Trize from United States | Jun. 05, 2017 03:01
About:China Transit Visa

Hong Kong train to Beijing to return to Hong Kong

I am working in Hong Kong and I have a valid visa to be in Hong Kong, but not in China. However, a dear friend of mine is staying in Beijing and I would like to visit for no more than 24 hours. Since I would likely be taking public transit to and from, would I be able to have a temporary stay permit? If so, where would I be able to get one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ivana from France | Jun. 05, 2017 21:59
Hi, you cannot enjoy free transit in mainland China because HK-Beijing-HK is not a transit at all. You can apply for a tourist L type for that, and you can make the application from the office of the commissioner of foreign affairs of PRC in HKSAR.
Address: 42 Kennedy Road, Central, Hong Kong
Related Questions:
Is there a High Speed train from Hong Kong to Beijing?
Asked by J Lindsey from USA
| Jun. 21, 2014 20:18
Hi, I am coming to Shenzhen and i also want to go to Hong Kong is it possib...
Asked by abhishek from India
| Jun. 19, 2016 02:54
Train travel return hong kong - wuzhou january 2012
Asked by Mr.francis singh from Australia
| Feb. 10, 2011 01:13
Return from Hong Kong
Asked by Rebecca from United Kingdom
| May. 06, 2016 10:33
how much is the train ticket beijing to hong kong?
Asked by indah from hong kong
| Nov. 24, 2012 01:18
Is there a bullet train from Beijing to Hong Kong?
Asked by elaine from USA
| Feb. 21, 2015 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)