Asked by Paulo from China | May. 12, 2017 02:16
About:China Visa

extending S2 visa in Zhejiang

Greetings, my sister and her hubby came to visit me on S2 type (4 months) now it has been almost 3 months, I am living in Guizhou province, but recently they went to Hangzhou and Zhejiang for travel, now they want to extend their S2 and stay more and explore China and see other places, my question is, the PSB here in Guizhou told me that they can renew it (extend it) from other provinces and no need for them to come back here, is it possible they renew it in Zhejiang province? and what do they need to(i.e passport, pics, what are the requirements)? and where to go? local PSB in Zhejiang which place is better or quicker. thanks a lot for helping and answering

Answers (1)
Answered by Evelyn from Argentina | May. 12, 2017 04:57
Yes, it is possible for them to extend it in Zhejiang province.
They need to provide passport, the application form, a photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, an invitation letter from you and copies of your passport and residence permit, as well as relationship certificate.
Next, submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB 7 days earlier before the S2 type expires.
Related Questions:
I would like to know the requirements for extending my daughter's S2 visa t...
Asked by sarielle from santiago
| Jun. 14, 2016 22:37
how can i extend my stay in china?
Asked by imelda reside from Philippines
| May. 16, 2016 20:32
S2 visa. I have an s2, is it possible to extend it?
Asked by Phillip from USA
| Mar. 15, 2018 22:57
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
How many photographs needed for S2 Visa
Asked by N.S Kothari from U.S.A
| Sep. 26, 2013 04:51
Is it possible to renew an S2 visa in mainland China?
Asked by Carol from China
| Dec. 26, 2013 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)