Asked by Daniel from USA | May. 08, 2017 17:12
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

I'm from the US and plan on staying with a friend

I'm flying into Beijing on a one way ticket Sydney to Beijing. I have a round trip multi city flight booked from from NYC to Sydney and Beijing to NYC. Does it make a difference that they're not booked together? Once, in Beijing I would like to stay with a friend, who will be there to pick me up at the airport. He's staying on a US visa and just moved there recently. When checking in at the Police Station with us. What information (ID cards, passport, etc.) will he need to provide? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by David from USA | May. 08, 2017 20:21
Hi, Daniel, the separate tickets are also good for the 72 hour free transit in Beijing.
Maybe your friend needs to provide his passport and residence permit for that.
Related Questions:
visiting beijing, hangzhou and shanghai.
Asked by Thi Le from United Kingdom
| Aug. 28, 2014 21:15
Do we need visa if we go to Macau for tour or for leisure?
Asked by FELIMON from Canada
| Apr. 04, 2013 07:40
Im australian heading to macau to visit a friend im staying with him only f...
Asked by Ms.mon from Australia
| Aug. 18, 2009 22:35
I was wondering how and how long would it take for me to travel from Ho Man...
Asked by Ms.Tiff from Canada
| Oct. 30, 2010 02:41
Hi! im going to HK in April, to visit my Philippine girl friend .. im stayi...
Asked by Mr.Kingsley from Nigeria
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:33
my girl friend is chinese im from india im a student in china we want to g...
Asked by mike from india
| Jul. 25, 2014 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)