Asked by brunski from China | Apr. 11, 2017 09:11
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Contradicting information between website & agent advice.

Hi, I am French and need to acquire a second entry before applying for a business visa. My agent advises me that I can get a 5 day Shenzhen VOA from Luohu, however your website advises otherwise. I will be leaving china for a few weeks on the 23 rd of April, but wanted a quick exit/entry before this so as to generate a second entry before applying for my business M type.
My agent is adamant that regardless of being French, I can get still get a 5 day Shenzhen VOA.

Please advise as soon as you can. Could you also confirm if this visa is attainable that it would also allow me to depart from the SZ international Airport.
Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from USA | Apr. 11, 2017 21:07
Hi, based on what I know, French passport holders cannot get the Shenzhen VOA from Luohu.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am female fire snake (25 April,77).
Asked by May
| Feb. 16, 2013 02:43
Hi, I am planning to go down to the Consulate to apply for visas for my fam...
Asked by Mrs.Evelyn from USA
| Dec. 08, 2009 04:14
I will arrive Baiyun at 12.30pm and my family (with youg children) plans to...
Asked by Mr.lim from singapore
| Jul. 07, 2009 23:20
Buses between Foshan and Zhongshan
Asked by Astrid from Sweden
| Sep. 13, 2012 21:39
we want to go Jinan Wildlife park on Saturday
Asked by Richard
| Sep. 21, 2012 03:03
Hi, I would also like to ask if there is any website that shows approxim...
Asked by Ms.Eny from Singapore
| Apr. 13, 2009 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)