Asked by Bob Starink from Australia | Apr. 01, 2017 04:58
About:China Visa

I have a 32 day trip planned through a travel company based in China.

Is going beyond 30 days going to be a problem? I am flying to Beijing via Hong Kong and back from Shanghai via Hong Kong. Do I need a single entry or a double entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Yetta from USA | Apr. 01, 2017 21:27
Bob, it isn't a problem. The stay duration of a visa is not fixed. It depends on your itinerary. If you do need 32 days, you may get a stay duration at least longer than 32 days to cover your trip. For your travel itinerary, if you fly from HK to Beijing, and then travel from Beijing to Shanghai, after that, you leave Shanghai for HK, you only need a single entry.
Related Questions:
Can i use My M category visa to go china by road through khunjrab pass
Asked by Ahsan from Pakistan
| May. 31, 2018 20:39
How much will it cost for a group Visa?
Asked by Ann Wilson from England, UK
| Jan. 08, 2017 21:22
Hallo, i based at the moment in Singapore and planned to have a 3 day visi...
Asked by Mr.ten Hove from Netherlands
| Jun. 20, 2010 01:04
I currently have a Z work visa that expires at the end of June. I planned ...
Asked by Ms.Jeanne from USA
| Jun. 09, 2010 01:17
Hello, I am a United Airlines flight attendant based in San Francisco. ...
Asked by Ms.Gerrans from USA
| Jan. 29, 2011 00:03
I am a US citizen traveling from the US to HongKong.
Asked by Carla from USA
| Sep. 26, 2016 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)