Asked by Daniel from Poland | Mar. 02, 2017 09:13
About:China Embassy in India

how to book a appointment? X2 or T visa? flight confirmation?

Im form Poland and I want do Visa In New Delhi How can I book appointment?
I have admission letter form School and I will be there 6months, but someone told me that it"s difficult get student X type maybe I should apply for turist L type and extend In China?
Should I have flight confirmation?
Thank You for your Help

Answers (1)
Answered by Margaret from Slovenia | Mar. 02, 2017 22:00
Daniel, you should open the CVASC website of New Delhi, and then find the “Quick access” to the webpage to make an appointment.
It is possible for you to apply for student X type in India. I cannot assure if you can convert the tourist L type to student X type within China. If possible, you’d better get the student X type in the first place.
Flight confirmation is not necessary when you apply for the student X type.
Related Questions:
Visa Interview in Lagos
Asked by Patrick from Nigeria
| Oct. 09, 2017 22:31
How to book/schedule an appointment for submitting visa application in Egyp...
Asked by Ahmed Hamdy from Egypt
| Sep. 11, 2014 01:11
Emergency visa appointment
Asked by Annie from England
| Aug. 01, 2015 21:40
how do I book appointment ?
Asked by udodong abasifreke from nigeria
| Feb. 27, 2018 03:41
how can i book an appointment at cvasc
Asked by john from United Kingdom
| Jun. 13, 2011 21:14
Please i need be clarified on how to summit visa application form to China ...
Asked by Godwin N. Nnachi from Nigeria
| Jul. 26, 2014 23:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)