Asked by Heesoo from SEOUL | Feb. 27, 2017 22:04
About:China Transit Visa


I will from bangkok to seoul transit shenzen
I will not go out airport
Do I need visa?
I'm Korean

Answers (1)
Answered by Josh from Thailand | Feb. 28, 2017 00:22
Hi Heesoo,

If you don't go through the immigration (go out of the airport) then NO NEED visa. I had done many times in Guangzhou. Even if you have to go out, you are eligible to have 72-hours free transit for Korean so don't worry :)
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)