Asked by Andy from Sweden | Dec. 04, 2016 14:33
About:Adopt Chinese Children

Adoption of close relative child

Hi, we are a married couple. Female aged 30 from China and male aged 47 from Sweden. We have a 5 year old son who was born in China. We are now living in Sweden since 3 years. The female has a brother in China and he was married and got a son who is 2 years old now. The marriage didn't work out and he is struggling to take care of the son together with grandparents because the kids mother don't want to have anything to do with them. We would like to adopt this child as the future is not very good for the kid. Any ideas on now to proceed?

Answers (1)
Answered by Janice from USA | Dec. 04, 2016 21:50
You need to prepare the adoption application, birth certification of the kid, approval for adoption, as well as documents of marital, financial, and health condition. These documents need to be approved by Swedish diplomatic sector and Chinese embassy. Then, the China Center of Adoption Affairs will receive your documents. If you meet the requirement, they will inform you of the next procedure.
Related Questions:
can young teens enter china without parents but with close relative such as...
Asked by Paul from United States
| May. 12, 2011 22:37
Are the attractions in Lanzhou accessable by wheelchair/child buggy?
Asked by Kristi Somers from The Netherlands, Europe
| Jun. 28, 2012 01:34
Child Adoption in Lanzhou
Asked by Lillie from Malaysia
| Oct. 26, 2013 02:05
Do I need a adoption agency to complete the whole process?
Asked by Annie from US
| Sep. 28, 2014 22:04
Adoption of my wife's baby
Asked by Kevin from Australia
| Sep. 18, 2015 20:53
Hello, My name is Tammy and my wonderful husband's name is Shane. We've bee...
Asked by Mr smith from USA
| Jan. 21, 2014 00:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)