Asked by Hadiul from Bangladesh | Oct. 29, 2016 08:37
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I'm Bangladeshi. Working in Bangladeshi company in Bangladesh.

My friend works in Hong Kong and she arranges job for me in HK.
Can you tell me the requirement document for HK work visa. Which i should submit in Embassy.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brenda | Oct. 31, 2016 02:21
Hadiul, you need to submit for the application form (ID 1001A), a recent photograph affixed on page 1 of the application form, a photocopy of your passport, a photocopy of proof of academic qualifications and relevant working experience, and a photocopy of proof of your medical fitness for the job, e.g. medical report.
Forms and Documents to be submitted by your employer:
1. Application form (ID 1001B)
2. Four original copies of the standard employment contract (LD 294) signed between the employer and you
3. A photocopy of the approval-in-principle letter issued by the Labour Department
Related Questions:
Sir , I am a bangladeshi citizen but currently working in Bangladesh. I wa...
Asked by Mr.Hares from Bangladesh
| Mar. 01, 2010 01:18
Need HONGKONG Visa for Bangladeshi passport holders.
Asked by Dr.SYED AMINUL ISLAM from Bangladesh
| May. 08, 2012 02:02
Im from bangladeshi nationality and Im working in Singapore. How I can get ...
Asked by Iftekhar Hussain from Singapore
| Sep. 09, 2014 02:54
Have I needed Macau Visa in 1year.
Asked by Tanjim Ahmed Yamin from Bangladesh
| Oct. 09, 2018 19:33
Bangladeshi, living in China. Want to apply tourist to attend on Automechan...
Asked by Aziz from Bangladesh
| May. 06, 2015 01:54
Hi I would like to know process and required docs for China and HK job p...
Asked by Mr.zinet mahmud from Bangladesh
| Mar. 15, 2011 19:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)