Asked by Yee Chut Fong from Malaysia | Oct. 13, 2016 23:21
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a red i.c holder, born in China. Can the travel agent apply for visa on my behalf?

I am a red ic holder and have stayed in Malaysia since 1957.I am 89 years old. My daughter will be taking me to Hong Kong for a holiday from the 23rd to 27th November, 2016. Can the travel agency apply for my Hong Kong visa on my behalf? Please advise. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruno from Sweden | Oct. 14, 2016 22:09
If you have Malaysia passport, you can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not exceeding 90 days and then you don’t need to apply for a visa for HK.
If not, you can find a travel agency o apply for HK visa on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Hi. I would like to ask about the Hong Kong visa travel for 4 days.
Asked by Yen from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2017 04:39
Hi, I am not Malaysian citizen, but I was born in Malaysia, I lost my birth...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2009 03:50
are there any agents who can submit chinese visa application in australia o...
Asked by Mr.alan from uae
| Jul. 23, 2009 02:56
What are the visa requirements for a visa to china
Asked by Nabil Sleiman from Lebanon
| Jul. 11, 2012 03:54
I'm Malaysian holding SIN PR. Can i applied Tourism China Visa on behalf of...
Asked by Mrs.Chong from Malaysia
| Aug. 30, 2010 01:13
I am an Australian currently in China, going to India. My Chinese visa will...
Asked by Ms.Natalia from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2010 04:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)