Asked by Jens Borges from Denmark | Aug. 12, 2016 01:10
About:China Visa

Can I enter China using a L visa and change it to Z type?

I am going to start a job in China on 1st of September 2016. The University will not been able to send me the letter of invitation to be used for the Z type because of summer holiday before I have to travel using the air ticket I have bougth when the contract was signed, else it will be lost ( No refund and no change)
My wife's farther can invite me so I can use the air ticket for my family and I. Enter China with a L type and the wait for the invitation and then get the Z type issued in China. Is that possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andre from USA | Aug. 12, 2016 02:43
Jens, you can enter PRC with a tourist L type first and then try to change the L type to work Z type. It is possible.
Related Questions:
L-type to Z-type in China
| Aug. 31, 2017 20:33
Do I need another visa to enter China before getting Z type?
Asked by Sonia from USA
| Jun. 15, 2017 04:06
If I go to china on tour visa and get a job offer there
Asked by Matthew from Canada
| May. 18, 2017 20:49
Can I enter China on a tourist L type, then change it to a spouse visa whi...
Asked by ray from mark2112
| Jul. 27, 2016 21:44
filipino can apply chinese z visa in hk
Asked by lorena from Philippines
| Oct. 25, 2016 20:27
Can a Z Visa enter to China for two time within 30 days?
Asked by Simon from Malaysia
| Dec. 19, 2013 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)