Asked by Markus from Germany | Aug. 02, 2016 21:15
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Q2 type Extension in rural Jilin Baishan City

Child, 6 years old, born in China, with foreign German passport, father German, mother Chinese, needs to extend the Q2 type by 2 weeks. The local PSB is hopelessly unable to cope with the situation and claims the boy is a Chinese citizen because he is born in China and needs no visa. What's your suggestion, should we go to Beijing PSB who is more internationally versed, any suggestions desperately needed.

Answers (1)
Answered by Maureen from Ireland | Aug. 03, 2016 20:56
Markus, did you cancel the boy’s Chinese nationality when you get Germany passport for him?
If not, you need to cancel his Chinese nationality first and then you can apply for the extension for him.
If yes, you can go to the relevant department to get a Chinese nationality cancellation certificate and then go to the local PSB to extend his Q2 type.
Related Questions:
is jiangsu university located in capital city of china or in rural area?
Asked by fatuma from zambia
| Sep. 03, 2015 22:10
conversion of q2 or L type visa into x type
Asked by aimo from China
| Oct. 16, 2014 20:52
How to go to Jilin City, Jilin Province, China, from Hong Kong?
Asked by Joe Gregory from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2013 22:05
Respected Sir/Madam, I am an American citizen studying in Jilin City,Jilin...
Asked by Mr.Adam from USA/china
| Nov. 19, 2009 04:30
what is the name of JILIN city AIRPORT , how many hours flight from SHANGHA...
Asked by suleiman from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 12, 2012 02:10
Extend Duration of Stay (Q2 type)
Asked by Liz from USA
| Apr. 26, 2015 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)