Asked by Rony from Bangladesh | Aug. 01, 2016 02:10
About:China Visa Fees

Overstay for 18 days

Hello this is Rony from Bangladesh I was studying Chinese. My visa has been cancelled 18 days before and I didn't know about it
However I have applied another university for undergraduate program, will I be able to get student X type again ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from New Zealand | Aug. 01, 2016 20:42
Rony, you cannot get the student X type in PRC. The urgent thing for you now is to report your situation to the local police and then pay the fine. After, apply for an exit pass to leave PRC and go back to your home country. You can try to apply for the X type in your home country but I cannot tell for sure if your application will be approved.
Related Questions:
if we overstay for days and if we paid over stay, then also we are banned f...
Asked by prapti limbu from nepal
| Dec. 16, 2016 21:08
If overstay 60 day visa by 3 days
Asked by ScottD from Usa
| Mar. 30, 2017 21:14
My flight exiting China is on the 22nd July but my visa is expiring on 15th...
Asked by storm from Zambia
| Jul. 09, 2017 20:59
i'm in china, given 20 day entry, arrived on the 6th can i leave on the 26t...
Asked by Ali from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 22, 2013 02:02
hi im overstay in China for 4 days how much fine i have to pay in Airport?
Asked by Ahmed from Afghanistan
| Jan. 08, 2015 00:00
I was banned in macau for 6mos. there will be an effect if I get a us entry...
Asked by aaron from Philippines
| May. 09, 2015 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)