Asked by Mrs. Cheung from Canada | Jul. 14, 2016 22:22
About:China Visa

Can I exit & re-enter China by Z97 train(Beijing-Hongkong) and Z98(Hongkong-Beijing) in 3 days?

I have multiple entry visa, each entry 60 days. Before my 60 days are up, I plan to take the Z97 train(Beijing-Hongkong) on the first day, leaving Beijing West Station at 12:40, arriving second day at 13:01. Can I take the Z98 train (Hongkong-Beijing) on the second day, leaving Hongkong at 15:15, arriving Beijing at 15:30 on the third day? Will I have enough time between 13:01 of arrival and 15:15 of departure? Will this fulfill the requirement to exit China and re-enter China? Do I have to exit the train station when I arrive in HongKong and re-enter to depart HongKong? How do I book the return train tickets?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Greece | Jul. 14, 2016 22:57
Dar, I think it will fulfill the requirement to exit PRC and then re-enter to activate another 60 days. You don’t need to exit the train station in HK.
You can book the train ticket through TravelChinaGuide by email:
Related Questions:
Exit and Reentry into china for residence permit holder
Asked by mac from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2014 20:33
Can I study with a S visa?
Asked by Jenny from USA
| May. 10, 2015 21:18
what are the maximum number of 90 day entries into china per year?
Asked by tom from China
| Sep. 14, 2011 01:57
Can we exit hong kong disneyland for break at the hotel and then reenter wi...
Asked by Rvd from India
| May. 23, 2015 01:30
Question on extension of a tourist L Visa.
Asked by David from USA
| Feb. 18, 2016 19:36
American citizen, Q2, enter before 2028
Asked by Ming from USA
| May. 30, 2018 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)