Asked by Ybay from Hong Kong | Jun. 24, 2016 23:27
About:Shanghai Transportation

I have a flight to canada via Shanghai pudong airport with 4 hour layover.

Hk - pudong with China eastern
4 HR layover
PVG - canada with Air Canada

What is the process? Do I have to go through immigration (need to get visa?? I have Philippine passport) and customs when I land?

Is 4 HR layover enough (China eastern flight usually delayed)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bishop from Canada | Jun. 25, 2016 01:46
The correct produres are Joint Inspection & Quarantine & Immigration - International Luggage Claim - Transfer Hall - Go to International Concourse on 3F. Thus you need to go through the immigration.
You don't need to apply for the visa. You can enjoy 24 hours visa free policy because your stopover is just 4 hours. In addition, your have enough time to make this connection. Generally speaking, the China Eastern Flight won't be delayed unless the bad weather conditon. Don't worry. Just take it easy!
Related Questions:
If I have a 16 hour layover in Shanghai on my way back to Canada to I get f...
Asked by Aimee L Russin from Canada
| Jul. 17, 2016 21:00
Are there airport lounges in Pudong Airport?
Asked by Sarah from Canada
| Apr. 01, 2016 02:16
I'm a US citizen & I have 6 hr layover in Shanghai. Can I get out of airpor...
Asked by Ron from USA
| Nov. 14, 2011 03:21
Flying from Seoul, Korea to Toronto, Canada with a layover in Shanghai, but...
Asked by Scott from Republic of Korea
| Jul. 28, 2014 02:01
Is a two hour layover long enough for an international-international transf...
Asked by Megan from Canada
| Jan. 08, 2016 01:21
I will transfer from an incoming international flight to a flight travellin...
Asked by Mr.Scott from Canada
| Dec. 31, 2010 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)