Asked by Laure from South Africa | Jun. 21, 2016 08:46
About:China Private Visit Visa

S1 and Z visa

I have been offered a job in Shanghai as a teacher at an international school. However it has been suggested that I get a tourist L type for entry and upon arrival change my tourist L type to a Z type, which I believe is a done thing. My husband however, I know wont be able to get his S type while I am on a tourist L type. Can we both enter the country with tourist L types and change our L types to (my) required z type and (his) S type? And if not how else can this be done so he can come with me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Roland from Italy | Jun. 21, 2016 22:42
Laure, I’m afraid it’s not easy to change L type to work Z type and S type after entering PRC. You’d better apply for the Z type and S type in your home country.
When you apply for the work Z type, in South Africa, your husband can apply for the S1 type along with your application. It will be more convenient.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)