Asked by car from China | May. 03, 2016 05:15
About:China Work Visa

Transition from student visa to work Z type

Hello, my potential employer would be able to provide me with a work Z type. Right now I'm on a student X type that will expire in less than 2 weeks. If in the next coming week, my employment is confirmed and they sort me out with the paperwork needed for a work Z type, would I still be able to change the X type to a work Z type without leaving the country? And if so, would they be able to change my Z type with just about one week left on its validity? thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Daming from Brazil | May. 04, 2016 03:13
Dear, don’t worry! Even though your student X type expires before you get the documents for work Z type, you can also probably get work Z type without leaving PRC. You may be given a 30-day tourist L type to handle the relevant things after X type expires. So you still have one month to apply for the work Z type.
Related Questions:
Two Visa
Asked by Erica from USA
| Aug. 21, 2016 22:12
Can i cancel my student visa and apply for work type
Asked by rohan from Pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2015 02:39
Do i gave to first leave the country to get a working visa(Z)
Asked by Jimmy from Kenya
| Oct. 13, 2017 01:16
studying undergraduate course on work visa
Asked by jay from Brazil
| Feb. 02, 2018 03:48
Applying for X Visa while in China
Asked by Adam from USA
| Feb. 22, 2018 20:19
Want to convert student visa to work Z type
Asked by Asif from Pakistan
| Feb. 08, 2018 00:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)