Asked by STEPHEN EASTHAM from UK | Apr. 27, 2016 14:48
About:China Visa on Arrival

Visa on arrival Zhuhai

I am a British Citizen and my company supplies technological equipment to Chimelong in Zhuhai. My company wishes me to go there and I would like to do this by obtaining a 3 day VOA at the Macau crossing. However I shall be visiting Singapore and Hong Kong first. I understand that I can only obtain this VOA if I go directly from the UK to Macau from Hong Kong via the ferry at the airport, i.e. without passing through any other country first. Is this correct?

Answers (1)
Answered by Damon from USA | Apr. 27, 2016 22:48
Dear, as far as I know, there is no such a requirement. Of course, you can pass through other countries first, and then you can go to Macau from HK, and then you can obtain a 3-day VOA at the Macau crossing. Don’t worry!
Related Questions:
Malaysian can apply china visa on arrival? Zhuhai, Shenzhen & Haikao?
Asked by Han from Malaysia
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:16
Voa in zhuhai or Shenzhen available for Malaysia passport holders?
Asked by Huihui from Malaysia
| Jun. 15, 2017 04:23
kowloon to zhuhai, which ferry station ? and what are the timings ? visa on...
Asked by SAM from HONG KONG
| May. 10, 2016 04:57
For Indian Passport Holders, can we avail visa on arrival for Zhuhai for 1 ...
Asked by Kadeeja from India
| Feb. 21, 2013 02:46
Im holding indonesian pasport Can i apply visa on arrival at zhuhai?
Asked by Carolina from Singapore
| Dec. 28, 2016 02:34
I want to know that arrival visa from zhuhai is double or single.
Asked by Jim from .
| Dec. 16, 2015 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)