Asked by Manasa from Switzerland | Apr. 26, 2016 03:34
About:China Consulate in Zurich

Indian citizen in Zurich applying for Chinese visa

Hi, I am visiting China for a conference in July. After the conference, I plan on staying back to do some sightseeing.
Do I apply for a tourist entry permit? Do I take the completed form to the visa center in Zurich?
What are the other documents needed for the application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Germany | Apr. 26, 2016 22:53
Manasa, you can apply for a business M type or an F type to enter PRC for the conference. After the conference, you can use the business M type or F type to do some sightseeing.
You can apply for it at the consulate general of PRC in Zurich if you have residence permit in Zurich. The required documents for business M type or F type include your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-sized color photo, an invitation letter from the conference organizer as well as your residence permit in Zurich.
Related Questions:
US Citizen in Zurich needing a Chinese Visa ASAP
Asked by Rod from USA
| Mar. 18, 2018 21:29
I am a Indian citizen applying for a tourism visa. What is the Local ID car...
Asked by Aaa from India
| Oct. 06, 2011 02:59
I am Swiss citizen, I fly Zurich-hongkong-Beijing-Hongkong-Zurich, cam I ge...
Asked by Angela from Swissland
| Sep. 24, 2018 09:02
what are people born under rabbit sign like?
Asked by lakshmi from india
| Oct. 10, 2013 04:59
Weekend in Shanghai
Asked by anna from Switzerland
| Mar. 26, 2014 00:59
If I fly Zurich-Beijing-Seoul-Zurich, do I have access to the 72 hour visa-...
Asked by Georgina from Australia
| May. 13, 2014 22:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)