Asked by Angie Ng from Malaysia | Apr. 26, 2016 01:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

I am a malaysian who wish to apply for a muliple entries visa for 2yrs to Juhai China

to help my sister who owns a Condominium to take care of the renovation work and take care of the unit. Please advise the documents needed to apply for such entry permit. Tks. Angie.

Answers (1)
Answered by Haley from Norway | Apr. 26, 2016 22:17
Angie, you cannot apply for 2-year entry permit. May I know which passport your sister holds? If she holds Chinese passport, you can apply for a Q1 type; if she holds Malaysian passport plus a PRC residence permit, you can apply for an S1 type. Either Q1 type or S1 type can allow you to stay for more than 180 days in PRC. Or you can apply for a multiple-entry tourist L type valid for one year.
The basic documents required for Q1 type, S1 type and L type are the same: the application form, a passport-style photo, your passport and copy of its data page. Other supplementary documents are different.
Q1 type: an invitation letter from your sister, copy of her Chinese ID card and the relationship certificate
S1 type: an invitation letter from your sister, copies of your sister’s passport and residence permit, and the relationship certificate
L type: an invitation letter from your sister.
And then submit the application to the CVASC to apply for the relevant type.
Related Questions:
i am holding malaysian passport,can i apply for a 2 yrs multiple entries vi...
Asked by makwei from Malaysia
| Oct. 25, 2011 23:10
I am a Malaysian and I am working in Jakarta. I wish to join my family who ...
Asked by Ms.Amanda Lim from Malaysia
| Oct. 28, 2010 01:34
Hi, i am Malaysian. i wish to apply working visa at China. How to apply? ...
Asked by Ms.Hanny from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2009 22:23
Visa on Arrival while holidaying
Asked by Jack from Malaysian
| Jan. 17, 2016 20:54
Hello, I am a Indonesian holding Indonesia Passport but enjoying Singapore ...
Asked by Ms.Julie from Singapore
| Feb. 24, 2009 01:59
Could I apply multiple-entries visa
Asked by lyman from Malaysia
| Jul. 17, 2012 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)