Asked by Ayesha from Pakistan | Apr. 05, 2016 09:17
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

visa fee submission?

Hey i want to know that along with the documents for tourist entry permit, what is the process of submitting fee from pakistan? How to submit it ? Its not mentioned in instructions . Please help !

Answers (1)
Answered by Sophia | Apr. 06, 2016 03:10
Ayesha, do you mean to submit the fee for HK entry permit? If you apply by posting documents to HK side, you need to submit the fees in the form of a cashier order or a bank draft which is sent together with the application. The cashier order or bank draft should be issued by a bank which has a connected bank in the HKSAR and made payable to "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region".

If you apply at the PRC embassy, you can pay for it when you collect your passport.
Related Questions:
I cannot find the page to make an on line appointment for the submission of...
Asked by Charity from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:52
Is this an official chinese visa website. Where is any method of making an ...
Asked by Mr.pilkington from uk
| Feb. 28, 2011 20:38
I've downloaded and filled in the application form but unable to locate the...
Asked by Mr.Steven from Australia
| Nov. 23, 2010 03:53
I would like to visit China as a businessman, what type of visa is require ...
Asked by Md.Jashim Uddin from Bangladesh
| Oct. 09, 2013 02:21
booking online appointment
Asked by Daniela from Australia
| Jul. 03, 2012 21:41
can i do another submission for the third time
Asked by Ishmeal from Ghana
| Aug. 24, 2015 02:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)