Asked by Martha from Baghdad Iraq | Mar. 27, 2016 05:45
About:China Embassy in Iraq

I am a US Citizen working at US Embassy as a contractor and need a visa to PRC.

I would like to visit PRC for TCM treatment. As an american contractor at the US Embassy we are not allowed to leave the compound and our company does not expedite visa service to China. How can I obtain it from the Chinese consulate in Baghdad.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Poland | Mar. 28, 2016 03:47
Martha, I was wondering what passport do you have? If you have an ordinary passport, you must get an entry permit for PRC. As you are not allowed to leave the embassy compound, I think you have to hire an agent to do the application for you.
Related Questions:
I am a intern on a j1 visa in the states and visiting China after my visit ...
Asked by Gary from USA
| Mar. 09, 2014 01:31
U.S. Military in South Korea wanting to Tour Beijing
Asked by Michael from Republic of Korea
| Nov. 13, 2013 00:06
I am a US citizen working in the Maldives and would like to travel to China...
Asked by Mr.Quinn from Maldives
| Mar. 11, 2009 22:03
After you give the Chinese embassy all the proper documents, how long does ...
Asked by J from United States
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:53
What kind of visa do I need to visit HK and Guangzhou for a week?
Asked by Barbara Knowles from Singapore
| May. 22, 2011 21:29
what type of visa would I need to cross into China from Russia and back?
Asked by jeff from USA
| Apr. 08, 2015 22:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)