Asked by Anna from Japan | Mar. 04, 2016 08:49
About:China Visa Exemption

Can apply Shenzen visa in Hongkong ?

Hi , I'm a Philippine passport holder but Permanently Residence in Japan . For now I' here in Philippines visiting relatives and friends and I will be going to Macau and Hongkong next week and I'm thinking to include my trip to go to Shenzen and Guangzhou for 2 nights and 3 days each places . Do I need an entry permit? Can I get it in Hongkong? And what is the necessary documents and how long it will take ?

Answers (1)
Answered by James from Republic of Korea | Mar. 04, 2016 21:46
Yes, you need it. It is difficult for those who don’t have HK residence permit to apply for mainland PRC entry permit from there. So you are advised to apply for it in Japan beforehand.
The documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the filled-out application form attached with a passport-style photo, round trip tickets and hotel reservation. If it’s the first time you apply for it, proof of your financial support is required, too. After you submit the application, it usually takes 4 working days for the whole process.
Related Questions:
visa information if I apply in HK
Asked by neng from Philippines
| Jun. 27, 2012 02:04
For hongkong work permit holder can vist shenzen on visit?
Asked by Mr.Raman from HongKong
| Aug. 08, 2009 03:44
China Tourist Visa. I am a US passport holder living in India.
Asked by Ravi from India
| Apr. 08, 2018 02:39
Should I apply a visa from my Contry or can I get VOA if I only visit Shen...
Asked by Mr.Frans from indonesia
| Feb. 23, 2011 21:38
Visa requirements. Hi. I am from the Philippines.
Asked by Sheila from Philippines
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:02
Can get instant visa to shenzen from malaysian in hongkong?
Asked by lee from Singapore
| Jun. 18, 2011 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)