Asked by Bijaya from Nepal | Feb. 25, 2016 23:05
About:China Visa

hello,i am holding X visa,it will expired in 3 months,

I have a chinese girlfriend,i dont have 2 year work experience to apply for z type,and my study also going to finish,what can I do to stay with her more years in china

Answers (1)
Answered by Karl from Belgium | Feb. 26, 2016 21:09
Bijaya, even though you don’t have 2-year experience, you can try to find a company to employ you. If the company thinks you are eligible for that job, your employer will try to get you the work permit and invitation letter from duly authorized unit. After, you can try to apply for a work Z type to stay longer in PRC. Anyway, I think it’s worth a try.

Or there is another way. You two can get married, and then you can apply for family Q type which can allow you to stay longer in PRC.
Related Questions:
living in China with X visa and then switch it to Z type without leaving fr...
Asked by Anna from Russia
| Jul. 05, 2016 21:27
hello 3rd country application
Asked by kimmy from korea
| Jun. 06, 2018 04:29
Hi, i am graduate medical student and currently holding x visa with validit...
Asked by Mr.fasi from pakistan
| Mar. 03, 2011 03:05
I wonder if I need to purchase a return ticket to be eligible to enter the ...
Asked by Chin Ho from Hong Kong
| Oct. 15, 2012 03:34
May I know if I can go to China if my passport will be expired in two month...
Asked by Dordor from Hong Kong
| Sep. 17, 2011 02:33
How long does it take get the student X to china.
Asked by Nelcy Orozco from Colombia
| Aug. 24, 2017 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)