Asked by Mali from china | Feb. 24, 2016 13:49
About:China Student Visa

X visa extending.

Hi, i want to extend my X type. i just complete my 5 year bachelor degree,but want to do internship .how can i extend will expire on 31 march my university is not gonna help me for extending how can i extend it for a year?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from India | Feb. 25, 2016 20:47
Mali, I don’t think you can extend it for a year because you have finished your study. If you need to do internship for a year, you may need to apply for a work Z type. You can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB and consult if you can convert the current student X type to a work Z type, if yes, just prepare the required documents and change it. If not, I’m afraid you need to go back and apply for it in your home country.
The required documents include the work permit, invitation letter of duly authorized unit (your employer will get the two documents for you), your passport and its copy as well as the application form affixed with a passport-style photo.
Related Questions:
Extend two Entry Visa: Stay longer in China than 30 days at once without ha...
Asked by Annika from Germany
| May. 14, 2014 03:06
I would like to know the requirements for extending my daughter's S2 visa t...
Asked by sarielle from santiago
| Jun. 14, 2016 22:37
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
if i used my brother as my financial guarantor and he is 30 years can i use...
Asked by Aliu Mohammed Aminu from Ghana
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:18
Dear administration of China Embassy, I’m student from Uzbekistan. I have ...
Asked by Ms.Makhsimova from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 06, 2009 01:18
How can I get multiple entry F visa to China?
Asked by rahul from United States
| Jun. 27, 2011 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)