Asked by Liza from Philippines | Dec. 28, 2015 09:02
About:China Visa

About penalty and the best way to surender

Hi everyone I would like to ask if how much penalty and what I need to do if I want to surrender. I'm overstayed for 3 years? I'm willing to pay my penalty. did they put me in the jail? is it true they confiscate your Mobile and gadgets and some of your money and jewelries when you get surrender?thanks please answer thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Boale from Netherlands | Dec. 28, 2015 20:56
Liza, you have overstayed for so long. I’m afraid you will face a serious penalty. You have to pay the fine. You may be detained for 15 days or so. If you pay the fine, I don’t think they will confiscate all your possessions. You should report your situation to the local PSB as soon as possible.
Related Questions:
The fast way to go to the huangshan mountain
Asked by Dalit from Israel
| Sep. 09, 2013 21:12
Guangzhou airport to Pullman Dongguan Changan
Asked by Wan from Thailand
| Apr. 06, 2014 04:50
I want to know about the best way to go to Unnan University from Camellia H...
Asked by Mr.khirod from India
| Jul. 18, 2009 01:28
I will be arriving at the Huangshan train station about mid-morning. What i...
Asked by Mr.Joseph from USA
| Sep. 11, 2009 21:48
What is the best way to travel from the Hangzhou airport to Huzhou (about 6...
Asked by MeiZhi from United States
| May. 21, 2011 01:55
what is best way going to zhuhai from shenzhen? Is there any ferry? How abo...
Asked by wendy chan from Malaysia
| May. 30, 2012 00:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)