Asked by GZtoUS from USA | Dec. 12, 2015 07:58
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Flying Into & Out of GZ

I just wanted to double check my eligibility for the 72 hour visa-free transit. I am currently living and working in China with a Z type. Upon completion of my job, I will be leaving to travel southeast Asia. During my travels, my Z type will expire. I want to return to GZ just for a day or two to pick up my things on my way back to the U.S. I will be flying into and out of the Baiyun airport. Should I have any problems doing this? I have not yet purchased my tickets into and out of but I know that the arrival and departure will need to be within 72 hours of one another. What about connections? If I am flying from GZ back to the U.S. am I allowed a layover within China or do I need to make sure that my departing flight does not connect within PRC? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas | Dec. 12, 2015 11:55
If you fly Asia country - GZ - US then you are fine with the 72h transit.
But make sure not to have another stop in PRC.
That's not allowed.
Related Questions:
So I'm flying out of Guangzhou airport to Boston Logan Airport on Hainan Ai...
Asked by Simon from USA
| Mar. 11, 2015 02:56
Long Layover in Guangzhou airport. Can Singapore passport holder get out ai...
Asked by Leoda from Singapore
| Dec. 22, 2014 00:20
Are Guangdong railway entries applicable for the 144 hr transit policy?
Asked by Kaner from Vietnam
| Feb. 04, 2017 20:58
Two different itineraries a problem? Is this okay for 72 hours free transit...
Asked by apb15 from USA
| Dec. 19, 2015 21:47
Transit Visa - 15/10/14
Asked by Ta from Australia
| Oct. 15, 2014 01:45
144 hours transit without visa in Guangzhou
Asked by Kam Wong from Canada
| Aug. 11, 2017 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)