Asked by Azic from China | Oct. 15, 2015 20:06
About:China Visa

2 years experience confirmation letter

For a work permit in Beijing, is it necessary to have the 2 year confirmation letter with the company's stamp? What if the company no longer exists or is too small and doesn't have their own stamp? I have heard it is also possible without stamp, just by getting a translation from a chinese translation company.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Canada | Oct. 17, 2015 03:56
Azic, the bureau just requires you to prove at leat two years' working experience confirmation letter. Original version is required. In this regard, I think you should have the company's seal on it. And you have to translate it into Chinese by qualified translation company. The translated version needs to be stamped by the translation company too.

If you are still unclear, please consult with your new employer who are responsible for helping you acquire the work permit. You can also ask him/her to confirm this with local labor bureau too.
Related Questions:
Hello We have 2 groups : 1 -5 persons and group 2 -2 persons. We will take...
Asked by Mrs.Minh LE from Canada
| Apr. 26, 2009 20:13
Hello, I have a question that as per the rules to apply Z visa,
Asked by bks from Nepal
| Jan. 05, 2018 01:40
work experience / Z visa
Asked by Catherine from Russia
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:21
hello please if i have authorize company invitation from the local governme...
Asked by BERNARD from Ghana
| May. 10, 2018 22:43
Hi, is it recommended to travel to Taiwan from August 6 to August 10?
Asked by K from Singapore
| Mar. 17, 2015 00:38
working visa. can someone get a working Z without a degree or certificates ...
Asked by chris from canada
| May. 14, 2018 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)