Asked by William Lacomba from Puerto Rico, USA | Oct. 15, 2015 01:46
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

I am USA citizen living in South Korea, I would like to Apply for China Visa

Can I do it online?
Do I need to submit in Person?
Where I need to go?
What documents I need other than the Passport?
Is there any invitation letter Template?


Answers (1)
Answered by Rodan from Italy | Oct. 16, 2015 02:59
Hi William! I'd like to give you some information.
1. You can't apply online, but you can apply by sending a package to the CVASC office there. Of course, the cost is more expensive if you apply by posts.
2. If you want to submit the application in person, you need to go to any of the CVASC office in SK.
3. Apart from the passport, you need to submit a photocopy of the passport, an application form, a recent bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your ARC card, and documents that can prove your visit purpose.
4. There is no template for the invitation letter.
Related Questions:
american esl teacher in korea would like to travel to china for christmas b...
Asked by joel klimas from south korea
| Sep. 23, 2011 02:58
Applying for a Chinese Single Entry Tourist L from Jeonju
Asked by Jonathan from Canada
| Nov. 12, 2014 00:32
Visiting China in August
Asked by Kim from Republic of Korea
| Mar. 27, 2014 04:26
6 month requirement
Asked by Guilherme from Brazil
| Aug. 23, 2013 02:39
Hi, I am a Chinese student in USA with F-1 Visa. I want to visit South Kore...
Asked by Mrs.Yen from CHina
| Feb. 04, 2010 01:37
U.S. Military in South Korea wanting to Tour Beijing
Asked by Michael from Republic of Korea
| Nov. 13, 2013 00:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)