Asked by Sami from Lebanon | Oct. 11, 2015 12:38
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

I have 2 nationalities Lebanon and USA, I want to apply for PRC visa in Lebanon using USA passport

The reason is USA passport can now get 10 years multiple entry permit. But will PRC embassy in Lebanon refuse to issue the entry permit on USA passport and insist I use my Lebanon passport? I really like to get the convenient 10 years entry permit, and travel to USA just to get it is not practical.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from Thailand | Oct. 11, 2015 22:20
Sami, it's likely that the embassy will insist you to use the Lebanon passport to do the application because it functions as the residence permit for you to legally stay there. You can have a try, but the chance to get the 10-year multiple-entry type is not very big.
Related Questions:
south Africa citizen with usa visa. i want to go to PRC for 4 days. do i ne...
Asked by moitheki from South Africa
| Jul. 29, 2016 04:35
Dear Sir, I have two nationalities Lebanese and French. My Lebanese give...
Asked by Ms.Nadine from Lebanon
| May. 06, 2010 22:21
Hi, -I have 2 nationalities: from Chile and France, currently living in HK...
Asked by Mr.Chris from Hong Kong
| Jun. 06, 2010 00:49
Dear Sir, I'm a syrian Citizen living in Lebanon. I'm sales manager in a...
Asked by Ms.vera from lebanon
| Jun. 22, 2009 03:16
I am from uzbakistan i now in china i want go to lebanon need visa or no if...
Asked by Mohammed from Uzbakistan
| Jan. 06, 2016 18:55
Visa from another country
Asked by Julian from Australia
| Mar. 17, 2015 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)