Asked by Batmunh from Mongolia | Sep. 17, 2015 03:44
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

Tourist visa for Mongolians

I have applied Shanghai university's Chinese language school and got offer this week. They advised me to come over Shanghai with Tourist L type. Because of course is starting in 3 weeks and university has no time to prepare my X type docs. They also said that university will change my type when I register at university. the problem is Mongolians no need tourist entry permit as it is visa-free for Mongolians to stay up to 30 days in China. I called consular section and explained my situation and he was not really sure how i can get the entry permit. University says I must have an entry permit and if I come over there without it, they cannot change my type or extend my stay.
What should I do? What is the solution in this case? How can I get it?
Thank you very much for your advice and help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from Russia | Sep. 18, 2015 03:51
Batmunh, I rememer that ordinary Mongolian passport holders need the entry permit for PRC. So may I ask what kind of passport do you hold? If it's an ordinary one, you can apply for the L type.
Related Questions:
Hi I have mongolians participants going to transit one night in Beijing on...
Asked by Ms.Irene from Singapore
| Oct. 20, 2009 03:23
Hello, I know that Mongolians do not need a visa to enter Beijing. It has ...
Asked by Mrs.Bayarmaa from Mongolia
| Feb. 16, 2011 21:33
did the great wall of china meet its potential and keep out invaders, like ...
Asked by from usa
| Jun. 06, 2009 03:37
I'm a mongolian living and working in Ulanbator and willing to travel to Po...
Asked by Mr.enkhbold from mongolia
| Jan. 11, 2010 04:02
Joe, thanks for reply but I have question please help me
Asked by Ichihkhorloo from Mongolia
| May. 16, 2012 20:44
Thank you for your answer. I have heard that the Poland Embassy in Ulaanbat...
Asked by Ms.Uchral from Mongolia
| Jul. 08, 2009 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)