Asked by AMER63 | Aug. 29, 2015 17:39
About:Visa Policy of China

I want to get a visa to China

Good morning

I am Palestinian, a resident in Brazil - Sao Paulo, I have a number (RNE) in Brazil, and I own identity / residence card in Brazil, I studied University and lived in China for several years, went to there more than once (twice + exit and entry, from / to China).
I studied there, in universities (Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, and Jinan).
I own a Palestinian passport (issued by the Palestine), and I have special travel document to the Palestinians living in Syria (issued by Syria).
I have a number (RNE) in Brazil, and I own identity / residence card in Brazil.
I would like to obtain an entry permit in order to visit PRC (I want to visit there, do not visit one of the persons / no specific person).

What documents are required?
Can I get a entry permit for more than 3 months?
Can I get one for 12 months?
How long will it take to get? And how much does it cost?
I do not know exactly when I will go there, but I'm planning to go in the spring (March)..

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from Japan | Aug. 31, 2015 01:54
Hi, if you just want to take a leisure visit, you should apply for the L type. In general, the L type allows you to stay for 90 days at most. It’s impossible to get an L type with the stay duration of 12 months. You can apply for a multi-entry type, but you have to exit and enter after each duration ends.

To apply for the L type, you need to submit your passport, a photocopy of the passport, a filled-out application form attached with your recently-taken color bare-headed photo, and round-trip tickets and hotel reservations. It takes four working days for the processing and costs R$130 for a single-entry L type. If you plan to visit in the next March, you are advised to apply in February.
Related Questions:
i want to go to china . how get the visa ?
Asked by Mr.barmal from moscow
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:18
i want to get china z visa how can i get
Asked by Mr.sayed jamal from Afghanistan
| Dec. 13, 2010 03:49
I'm from india. i want to visit to china. how do i get a visa?
Asked by Mohammed SaQib from India
| Jan. 11, 2015 02:10
hi can you help me i have done my medical school from china
Asked by sam from Pakistan
| Aug. 02, 2016 22:26
I am traveling from the UK and want to layover in China can I get a Visa on...
Asked by from United Kingdom
| Sep. 20, 2014 00:42
I want china visit visa from islamabad pakistan, how can i get it?
Asked by wajid bukhari from Pakistan
| Mar. 04, 2015 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)