Asked by James from United Kingdom | Jul. 20, 2015 22:01
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Flying from Beijing To Hong Kong then back to Shanghair to catch flight to UK on the same say

Hi I have a one entry 30 day visa for china which I have used on my arrival in Shanghai. I have a flight booked depart from Shanghai on the 30th day of my entry permit.

Before I leave, I want to fly to Hong Kong. Will l be able to fly back to Shanghai after visiting Hong Kong and use the 72 hour waiver to catch my flight back to the UK? I can't use my entry permit as it has already been stamped. I don't plan on leaving the airport and it will just be just like catching a connecting flight.

Answers (1)
Answered by Virginia from Hungary | Jul. 22, 2015 02:25
Yes, you are eligible for the 72-hour transit permit waiver policy.
Related Questions:
Flying from UK to Beijing then Hong Kong,Bangkok And Back to Uk. Can I Get ...
Asked by DINESH CHAMPANERI from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2016 21:58
Need for double-entry visa or not?
Asked by Timothy Allan Glogan from Finland
| May. 25, 2018 20:40
Am I eligible for the 72 hour visa free transit??
Asked by Autumn from United Kingdom
| Feb. 21, 2016 21:57
will we be allowed another 72 hour visa for our time in Shanghai?
Asked by Jeff from United Kingdom
| Jan. 06, 2015 20:34
Seoul into Dalian on 30/01/18 and then a flight from Dalian back the UK. Wh...
Asked by Rashid Bouaissi from France
| Dec. 05, 2017 21:39
Do I qualify for the 72-hour Visa-free?
Asked by KT from USA
| Aug. 04, 2013 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)