Asked by Hlias from Greece | Jul. 13, 2015 04:04
About:China Embassy in Greece

Visa category M

Hello. I'm from Athens. I want to open business type entry permit for half or one year. Is it necessary to have an invitation and any visa already in your passport for china. I've never been to china before. Is it possible to make without invitation? Or maybe I can make any other entry permit for such long stay ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Corey from Singapore | Jul. 13, 2015 22:48
Hilas, the invitation is a must for applying the business M type while the previous China entry permit is not mandatory. So if you can get an invitation letter, it's possible to apply for the half year or one year multiple entry M type. However, if you want to stay in China consecutively for half year or one year, you may need to get a Z type.
Related Questions:
Is category M-visa same as Tourist type?
Asked by solomon eshun from Ghana
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:41
what does M category means in chinese visa?
Asked by uahya from Pakistan
| Apr. 08, 2015 20:21
What does "M" mean under the Entries category?
Asked by andrea from USA
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:50
i travelled last year april 2016 to china what documents i have to carry to...
Asked by charles ramjattan from Trinidad and Tobago
| Jul. 03, 2017 21:31
My visa is m category with single entries can I extend for one week or not
Asked by qamer from pakistan
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:15
Is it legal to work in China with a business visa M category? I am paid by...
Asked by Jane from United States
| Feb. 28, 2018 02:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)