Asked by Cindy from Philippines | Jul. 07, 2015 11:31
About:China Visa Fees

Im a Filipina. overstay for 2 years.

Hello, can I ask advice. I am a Filipina, I am overstay for 2 years and I want to go home. what do I need to do? If I surrender to PSB will I still be blacklisted? Im planning to apply for a Fiance visa for U.S after this. will it affect my record?

Hope you can advice me what to do.
Thank you. Cindy

Answers (1)
Answered by Kelly from Netherlands | Jul. 08, 2015 04:53
Cindy, if you want to leave, you have tp surrender to the PSB and pay the fines. It's very likely that they will put your name onto the blacklist. In the worst case, it may affect your record.
Related Questions:
im a filipina and i would like to visit my friend in xian china for 1 week....
Asked by Mrs.sasaki from japan
| Feb. 15, 2009 19:50
Hi, Im Filipina and married to a Singaporean. My husband is working in chin...
Asked by Mrs.Loh from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2009 22:48
Hello, I just booked a ticket to hongkong. im a filipina and will fly to ho...
Asked by Ms.Rochelle from Philippines
| Sep. 15, 2010 22:39
im working here in macau.i have a friend who come here b4 but overstay for ...
Asked by Mr.jave from phil
| Aug. 05, 2010 22:50
Under what circumstances would an overstay get you banned from china for 5 ...
Asked by Neill Raper from United States
| Jul. 20, 2012 03:37
im a filipina and im here in malaysia, i want to apply tourist visa for ch...
Asked by melissa from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)