Asked by Shoaib from Pakistan | Jun. 26, 2015 07:12
About:Marriage Registration in China

I am shoaib I am from pakistan. my wife is chinese and we married in pakistan.

I have q2 visa now valid for two months but we have a plane to live in china for a long time. can I extend visa without leaving or do I need to come back pakistan again to apply long term one? My second question is my wife is student in uk so I want apply my dependent one from for uk from PRC so can I apply my dependent one for uk from PRC?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sharon from Israel | Jun. 26, 2015 22:35
Shoaib, you will be required to get back to your country and reapply for Q1 type. However, you might visit local entry and exit management bureau to confirm this. For UK dependent entry permit, I tried to search but didn't find affirmative answers. It seems that you can apply. However, you need to fill the application online and then make an appointment with the application center that has jurisdiction over the place where you live. Then you need to submit your application to the application center on the appointed date.
Related Questions:
Dear sir I am from Pakistan. I have a baby and a wife in China....
Asked by Mr.jim520cn from pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2009 21:09
Dear sir I am from Pakistan. I have a baby and a wife in China.She is Chin...
Mr.JIM520CN from Pakistan
| Aug. 20, 2009 01:07
How can I invite my mother to come and live in China with me?
Mr.MUBESHAR786 from Pakistan
| Oct. 25, 2012 04:47
passport renewal information
Asked by shoaib from pakistan
| Apr. 18, 2016 21:44
I have chinese wife and i am pakistani can i have chinese nationality. this...
Asked by Mr.Raouf Ahmed Siddiqui from Pakistan
| Mar. 29, 2010 21:44
I am hong kong resident .can i apply my wife viza from Pakistan to China?
Asked by Maya from Pakistan
| Sep. 05, 2016 22:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)