Asked by Guest from USA | Jun. 11, 2015 01:53
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Can I fly from the US to Beijing round trip and then depart from beijing and to another country?

Can I fly from the US to Beijing round trip and then depart from Beijing to Hong Kong after two days in Beijing and receive the visa? Can I then depart from Hong Kong to Cambodia and then fly from Cambodia to Beijing and then spend one or two days in Beijing and fly back to the US and get the free transit again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Fay from Ireland | Jun. 13, 2015 04:03
I am confused by your round trip between Beijing USA. Did you fly from USA to Beijing and back to USA and then to Beijing? If so, you should apply for a L type in advance. After you arrive in Beijing for the second time, then you fly to HK after two days? If so, you are qualified for 72 hours free transit.

You fly from HK to Cambodia and then to Beijing, stay two days there and then fly back to USA. This route is ok for 72 hours free transit.
Related Questions:
If I'm traveling from Thailand to Beijing and want to site see in Beijing f...
Asked by Roberto Tapia from United States
| Jan. 03, 2017 21:51
Travelling through china both directions
Asked by raymond from USAr
| Dec. 21, 2017 20:42
144 hr Visa free transit China
Asked by FER from USA
| Apr. 03, 2018 17:42
Trip from the US
Asked by Tom Shandley from USA
| Jun. 22, 2018 13:04
Just double-checking that I understand this visa correctly: US to Beijing t...
Asked by Sherry DeWeerdt from United States
| Oct. 06, 2017 05:45
UK - Beijing - HK - UK
Asked by RWall from UK
| Jun. 24, 2014 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)