Asked by Silvie Edwards from China | Jun. 01, 2015 18:00
About:Embassy & Consulates of Spain in China

Can the consulate issue a Criminal record Certificate or does that have to be done in Spain

I am a British citizen with Spanish residency. I have been working in China as a foreign teacher for three years and am now going to Thailand. Before that I was teaching in Spain for 5 years. Spain remains my home as I have a house and family there. It is proving very difficult to access the Spanish Ministry of Justice website from where I am in China. Is there some way I can apply and collect the CRC from consular offices? The British police (ACRO) have just processed my ICPC. My Chinese CRB is already done. So the only gap I have is for my 5 years in Spain. I hope you can help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tobby from Finland | Jun. 01, 2015 21:18
Silvie, based on my experience, you have to get the Criminal Record Certificate from Spain rather than from the Spanish embassy in China. Anyway, you can confirm this with the embassy by the contact information listed below:
Chancery: No. 9, San Li Tun Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: 65321986, 65323629, 65323728, 65321445, 65325616
Fax: 65323401
Related Questions:
Getting A Canadian Criminal Check while living in China.
Asked by Doug from Canada/China
| Jun. 20, 2018 20:32
Criminal report verification by mail?
Asked by Mike from USA
| Feb. 07, 2018 21:46
Proof of no criminal record
Asked by Sam from China
| Jun. 07, 2011 02:17
I worked in Shanghai for 2 years, and before leaving obtained a criminal re...
Asked by Ms.Hagan from Australia
| Aug. 04, 2009 22:31
i have a criminal record which is spent bar one that i have to declare, can...
Asked by darrell from england
| Sep. 01, 2015 04:20
tourist visia into china?
Asked by Estain from Canada
| Feb. 10, 2017 00:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)