Asked by NH from United States | May. 12, 2015 19:17
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

extending 60 day visa while in beijing

Hi. While I'm waiting for my wife (married in Hong Kong) to get an entry permit to US, we are planning to apply a US passport for our baby girl (born in Beijing). I'm a US citizen and my wife is a national born in Beijing. We are still waiting for the process to finalize which include waiting for the interview process. Thus we have no time table. We want our girl to stay with mom until both are allow to go to US. If we get a Chinese entry permit for our baby girl after getting her US passport...can we extend her stay beyond 60 days in case the process takes longer. Is there another option (s).

Answers (1)
Answered by Doreen from Denmark | May. 12, 2015 22:17
Hi NH! Actually you don't need to apply one for your daughter after getting the US passport. What you need to do is to apply for an exit pass for her at the local Exit and Entry Administration when you plan to leave.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa extension for another month
Asked by Jackie from UK
| Nov. 01, 2011 23:04
Re entry from Hong Kong
Asked by Peter from USA
| Jul. 10, 2012 03:45
10 year chineses visa
Asked by James Sample from China
| Aug. 17, 2018 02:28
I fly from Madrid to Shanghai, arriving at 7 am, and the fly from Shanghai ...
Asked by Carlos from Spain
| Jun. 26, 2017 12:53
Can I exit & re-enter China by Z97 train(Beijing-Hongkong) and Z98(Hongkong...
Asked by Mrs. Cheung from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2016 22:57
Hey, just a head's up, I'm in China right now applying for an extension on ...
Asked by Ms.Kelsey from China
| Aug. 21, 2009 21:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)