Asked by Angus from Australia | Apr. 20, 2015 23:25
About:China Embassy in Laos

Chinese work visa inquiry

Hello, I am looking to travel down to the Chinese embassy in Vientiane to apply for and get (hopefully) my Z type. I am currently on a Chinese M type. I am only planning on staying in Laos for one night then back to PRC.

Will i need a Laos entry permit to exit the airport in Vientiane?
What are the operating hours of the Chinese Embassy in Vientiane?
Is the airport anywhere near the embassy?
What is the best way to get from the airport?

Kind Regards and Much Thanks to anybody out there who can help me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracy from Dominica | Apr. 24, 2015 02:22
Angus, according to what I know, you have very little chance of getting the Z type in Vientiane since you don't have valid resident permit there. I personally think you might ask the agencies to help you apply.

US-China Business & Culture Exchange Center
Add: UCBCEC - Visa Service, 3900 Jermantown Road,Suite 36, Fairfax, VA 22032
Tel: (703)9344620 (703)5033037

This agency is admitted by Chinese embassy in Laos. You may contact them to see if they can help you.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr. Jason, Thank you for your reply to my inquiry of Nov. 9 2009. ...
Asked by Mr.DADDY AHKAY from GHA
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:24
In continuation of my earlier inquiry, I am an american living in Russia......
Asked by Ms.Williams from Russia
| Jan. 22, 2011 03:39
Dear TravelChina Folks, I sent this inquiry yesterday (12/18/09), but I ...
Mr.JFRYER from United States
| Dec. 20, 2009 00:54
Connecting flight to US
Asked by leigh from philippines
| Dec. 16, 2011 01:39
Dear Sir, My wife work in Dongguan China from 2003 to 2004, we are needi...
Asked by Mr.Arnold from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2009 01:37
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)